Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Saturday, January 19, 2013

Switch to Chemical-Free Cleaning Products

"Would you like to switch to using chemical-free cleaning products in your home, but don't know where to begin?" - Andrea Fabry of Moms Aware, Inc.

"For the next 10 months we'll lead you step by step through the process of incorporating natural cleaning products into every room in your house. Before you know it you'll be enjoying that smell of 'natural' every day, with no worries of hazardous substances compromising the safe environment of your home.  ...You're allowed one full month for each step. If you need a month to catch up, no problem! Feel free to follow along at your own pace." - Andrea Fabry

I'm going to try it.
Anybody want to try it with me?
 
I'll blog about my progress, and I would love to hear from you if you're taking the challenge, too.  If you've already made the switch to natural cleaners, please share what you've learned.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment