Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Monday, January 21, 2013

Starting Today...

I'm on my way to cleaning without chemicals!

I'm taking the Moms Aware Natural Year Challenge:  Household Edition, which you can read for yourself by clicking here.

Step 1:  Buy Five
These five supplies will be used to make my own all-purpose cleaners.
  • Borax
  • Washing Soda
  • Baking Soda
  • White Vinegar
  • Castile Soap (liquid and bar)
There are also some recommended bonus items:
  • Essential Oils
  • Designated grater or inexpensive food processor for grating the castile soap bars.
I'm going to start gathering and shopping today.  Are you taking the challenge with me? Watch this video for a little encouragement from Andrea Fabry...

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I try to clean naturally but I had fallen off the proverbial wagon lately. Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've bought my supplies, and they're sitting there in my laundry room making me feel guilty! :) I really am going to make my own laundry soap--soon!! Apparently, I need encouragement, too!!
      Melissa

      Delete